Business simulation training description
In this business game you will learn and develop your skills in the fields of production and retail sales management, as you will have an opportunity to manage the shoe development, manufacturing, and sales.
You will receive a set of subsidiaries – a rubber factory, two laboratories, shoe factory, and a store. The company is located in the same region, randomly selected by the system.
In the process, you will need to manage the factories:
- Buying and repairing manufacturing equipment.
- Managing personnel – workplaces, numbers, qualification, etc.
- Buying the supplies – matching the necessary quantities, proper quality and price.
- Managing sales – not only you can supply your own stores, but you can become a wholesaler as well.
- Branding – invest into advertising to develop your own brand.
And also, let’s not forget the stores:
- Choosing and purchasing goods to sell.
- Pricing – you will decide the price policy for each good.
- Personnel – hire and fire employees, change their salaries and train them.
- The store – change the size and location of the store as you see fit.
- Advertising – choose the right media channels and the right budget to attract visitors.
The whole value chain will be in your capable hands. How big and successful it will become, is up to you.
Make decisions, fail, make different decisions, fail less, make improved decisions, succeed.
If you will make mistakes, that’s good. If you will not make mistakes, that’s also good. Because by learning in business simulation you will be able to decrease the number of mistakes in real life business. So, what are you waiting for?
What Will You Learn
During the course the participants will be involved in these activities and business processes:
- Retail business management.
- Marketing – all 4Ps, market analysis, pricing, product mix, etc.
- Strategic Management.
- HR management.
- Business planning.
- Business expansion.
- Supply chain management.
The course is primarily focused on the development of such skills as:
- Management skills.
- Decision making.
- Analytical skills.
- Strategic and systematic thinking.
There are two intensity formats of this game -intensive (hourly game turns) and classic (daily game turns). Based on that you can plan how much time you can devote for working in the simulation environment. Participants can access the game from any computer with internet connection and internet browser. The number of participants is unlimited.
|Participation||Individual / Team|
|Duration||up to 3 days/ 1 month|
|Number of turns||up to 72/30|
|Turn intensity||Every clock hour/every 24 hours|
|Materials||Materials in pdf format|
Module 1: Individual game. Introduction.
- The goal of the game.
- The business.
Module 2: Hint questions.
- Supply chain.
Module 3: Assess your competences.
- The results of your retail business at the end of the game.
- Financial results of your stores.
- Self- assessment.
Head of Product Development at Simformer
Certificate of Completion
Digital Certificates may be placed on the participants' personal profiles in LinkedIn.
Business game - Shoe Maker, Classic
- Brand: Simformer